Softball Appreciation Day April 2nd from 10 am – 2 pm
Join us for a fun-filled day where all LGCS softball players and families get together to celebrate the game with food, music, activities, and the always popular coaches dunk tank!
All games will be played at home starting at 9 am
8 am – 10 am
- Coffee and donuts provided by LGCS and sponsors
10 am – 2 pm – Festivities!
- Dunk tank (Begins at 10:30 – schedule to be sent by coaches)
- Professional hair braiding station
- DIY team ribbon making table
- Swag stand
- Sticker station
- Face painting
- The return of the snack shack
- & more!
Thank you to our sponsors:
We need your help!
This event was put together by a small team of parent volunteers. We are kindly asking for your help beginning at 8 am to set up, manage a few stations throughout the day, and break down at 2 pm. Wherever you can lend a hand! Your coaches will be reaching out to you to sign up. We greatly appreciate your help and support to make this a super fun event for everyone.